Photo taken by Matthew Paulson
The Assessment Alignment Committee met February 8, 2018, to finalize the list of core indicators and the data dictionary. The list of indicators was updated based on a pilot testing process that occurred in 2017 with local public health (Dakota, Hennepin, and Washington counties) and hospitals (HealthEast) and is intended to fully replace the list that was previously adopted by the CCH Steering Committee in June 2016. These two documents are what all CCH members should now be using to pull data for the core indicators for their CHNA and CHA processes.
- Forces of Change Affecting Community Health – Summary of the metro region community dialogue hosted by the Center for Community Health in October 2017
- Selecting Collective Action- Process used by the CCH-Collective Action Committee for the selection of Mental Health as a priority area.
- Community Health Assessment in Minnesota- The goal of a community health assessment1 is to identify, quantify and describe community health issues and to characterize community assets that may help meet needs and improve health.
- Zone of Mental Health Stability (ZMHS) - is a model showing that people with and without a mental illness diagnosis can be maintained within the Zone, even when experiencing emotional ups and downs.
- Believe you can and you're halfway there- Mental Health Poster Calendar for May 2016.
- Mental Health Collective Action Report, 2015- This report summarizes the process that identified the CCH's public health priority area for Spring 2015, and contains the foundational documents that guided the collective process.
- CCH Collective Action Work Group Presentation- This presentation describes the Collective Action Work Group (CA), and summarizes the group's recent efforts.
- CCH Community Health Assessment in Minnesota- This document explains Community Health Assessment and its importance to the seven-county metropolitan area's public health agencies, hospital systems, and health plans.
- CCH Community Health Needs Assessment Inventory and Analysis- This paper provides an overview of the CCH Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) inventory assessment process and findings.
- May Mental Health Month Proclamation Template- This word document provides a template that can be used by your organization to support May Mental Health Month, and the ongoing work of programs like Make It OK, Mental Health First Aid, and Psychological First Aid.
Web Resources & presentations
- Power Point Presentation- from the member meeting on June 29, 2016
- Implementing Community Health Improvement Plans (CHIP)
- Minnesota Health Plans' Collaboration Plan, 2015-2019
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Information & Resources
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH): Community Health Assessment
- 2017 Minnesota Statewide Health Assessment Overview