Photo taken by Jim Brekke.
The Center for Community Health (CCH) is a collaborative between public health agencies, non-profit health plans, and not-for-profit hospital/health systems in the seven-county metropolitan area in Minnesota.
To advance community health, well-being, and equity through collective understanding of needs and innovative approaches to foster community strengths.
CCH Guiding Principles
- Our work will focus on what can be done across all three sectors
- Our level of engagement will reflect our respective priorities and capacity
- Members will be clear about who they are representing when contributing opinions and ideas
- Our work will be data driven
- We will strive for efficiency and avoid added work
- Our efforts should add value to our work
- We will avoid areas that might raise antitrust concerns, such as reimbursement matters and payor/provider relationships
- Membership in the CCH does not preclude members from doing individual work in their own sectors, and
- We will strive to create/achieve health equity